I had an internal turmoil when I’m tasked to write about this.
Because I’m a KOI fan. Sorry, Gong Cha. The feelings aren’t that strong at the moment.
Not as strong as this.
So after all the big hoo-ha on Gong Cha closing down, with the Straits Times claiming the “end of an era” for the Taiwanese bubble tea brand on 4 June…
They are back again. Or at least in the midst of preparation.
On 4 August, in a Facebook Media Release, Gong Cha announced their brand’s relaunch and expansion in the Singapore.
For those who aren’t aware, the franchise will be headed by Mr Kang Puay Seng, who is the founder of Mr Bean, the soy milk brand. He expanded the business to nearly 70 stores, even entering into overseas markets, before selling the business.
What if he ends up selling Gong Cha? #justcurious
Furthermore, it was stated that they will be “finalizing the locations of the outlets in the coming weeks.”
That was 4 August, so fast forward to today, it has been a few weeks and I’m sure they are almost ready for the relaunch.
Because Gong Cha Singapore Facebook Page became active again
Here’s their latest post on Facebook which has garnered over 900 likes, 100 shares and over 500 comments. (Information accurate as of 25 August)
And they even boosted their post. In Facebook speak, that’s like saying, we’re playing for keeps.
A super fan even took the initiative to take part in their marketing for new ideas.
Such enthusiasm. I applaud all you Gong Cha fans out there.
I wonder what’s going to happen at the official reopening of their ‘first’store in Singapore?
Another queue like this?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Love this article? Then you got to check these out as well:
- TODAY Newspapers No Longer in Print Form Soon & 40 People’s Rice Bowls at Risk
- Bukit Panjang Commuters Can Soon Borrow Power Banks From SMRT For Their Journey
Feature Image: Gong Cha Singapore Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake