You Know GrabHitch? No? Here’s a brief introduction: GrabHitch drivers are carpool drivers; so basically, if a GrabHitch driver needs to go, say, Bukit Batok for a meeting tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. from Tampines, and you, a normal rider who wants to go to Bukit Batok for your driving lesson tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. and you live in Tampines, it’s a match: he takes some money from you, you save from taxi or normal Grab ride (GrabHitch is cheaper) and both of you win.
So for those of you who’re thinking that you can get hitched by grabbing, you’re wrong.
And here’ what Grab has to say about GrabHitch.
Make new friends, yes. Not a new girlfriend, guys.
But apparently, someone else decided to take that to a whole new level: by accepting only friends that, well, could potentially be someone else.
On 13 June 2017, Facebook user Terin Neo had a match with a GrabHitch driver. To facilitate the pick-up, they had a short conversation. Like, real short.
And four minutes later…
Here’s what was alleged: the driver, upon knowing that it’s a lone guy, decided to cancel the trip immediately (or after thinking really hard for four minutes).
Of course, you could be thinking that the driver is a female, and isn’t comfortable being alone with a guy. Here’s Terin’s answer.
And to be fair, Terin isn’t exactly a common name in Singapore. If you Google the name, you’ll realise you see more females than males.
Terin has since written to Grab.
Here’s Terin’s post in full:
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that’re only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (Terin Neo)
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Researchers have found out that if you’re always late, you’re…
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast