Last Updated on 2017-05-30 , 3:07 pm
Well, based on your common sense, what do you think will happen? And thankfully, no babies were harmed.
A video was posted online last week on Facebook page Surebo.sg showing an unattended pram in the middle of the car park. Seconds later, a car was seen reversing into the pram.
And if you think that was worse, well, the car then drives forward and reverses to ram into the pram again. The video then shows a man getting down from the car and staring at the pram, looking absolutely dumbfounded. The lady, supposedly his wife, rushes over to carry the baby up.
Man sees the pram on the floor, takes out his phone and starts messaging
At that point of time, the man still shows no sign of concern and proceeds to whip out his phone to start messaging.
Why? Updating your Twitter feed even more important than a baby that almost died?
A startled passerby then steps in to check what happened. Upon realising that there was a baby in the pram, she is also appalled and proceeds to pick up her phone to make a call.
So yes, according to the video, this was the gist of what happened. Not only were they very careless, it shows how irresponsible they were as parents.
The netizens who commented on the video clearly felt so too.
However, there were people who felt that this incident did not happen in Singapore as the female driver was driving left-handed.
But still, if you leave a pram unattended, this could really happen in Singapore.
You can view the video here.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (SBS – Sure Boh Singapore)
- ABTM4 Saga Continues As Actor Defends So Much, He Should Be a Defender in a Soccer Team
- Don’t Say Bojio: Play An ‘Escape Room’ Game in a S’;pore Shopping Mall &Stand to Win $1,000!
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024