Long gone are the days of boring weddings and standard procedures to get a couple’s name on the papers.
Because now, instead of doing the engagement things with your run of the mill diamond rings
to enslave your partner like how Pokemon trainers enslave their pokemon…
…we have Pokemon engagement rings and wedding bands that are official Nintendo products.
That’s right people. Official Nintendo.
Venus Tears Jewellery At Bugis Junction Sells Them
This one features one male Pikachu hugging the diamond, at the price of $1,199.
And this one features one male Pikachu (flat tail) and a female Pikachu (heart shape tail) looking at the diamond, also at the price of $1,199.
Or maybe diamonds aren’t quite your thing. How about a Pikachu made of gold?
Maybe if your own attempts to get the significant other to say “yes” doesn’t work, the puppy eyes from golden Pikachu will work better.
Starting from $999, this one features Pikachu dashing on the ring.
Or maybe this one with a male and female Pikachu with their paths intertwining makes more sense for you, starting from $999.
It’s Not Just Pikachu
As much as we like Pikachu, it’s not all that they offer.
Like this Pokeball ring, from $749, that shows you have successfully captured them:
Or even Eevee that draws inspiration from its evolutionary lines, starting from $999:
- Ang Mo Kio
- Bugis Junction
- Tampines One
- United Square
Sometimes, just having the ring isn’t quite enough. There must be something special to go along with it. Because the ring is just a symbol, and it isn’t quite complete without an accompanying unique kind of ceremony.
Which is why I bring to you…
A Reminder: There Are Pokemon Weddings In Japan
Just like the rings, these are official by a collaboration between ESCRIT, a Japanese wedding planning company, and The Pokemon Company.
Just look at how good the wedding cake looks.
And the wedding certificate:
Sadly, this wedding, as far as we know, isn’t available in Singapore.
But…What‘re You Hesitating For?
Surely, that someone you know may like Pokemon so much that this might just be the very thing you need to capture them (I mean, their hearts.).
My suggestion would be to put the ring in a Pokeball and then throw it at them.
It takes some practice, but the Pokeball should open, and at the correct angle the ring will fly out and slip onto their ring finger.
Just remember to make sure their HP is lowered enough that throwing the Pokeball actually works. (Meaning your relationship is at that stage already lah.)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast