People visit IKEA all the time for the furniture, and more importantly, their food. Where am I supposed to get my meatballs if not from IKEA?
Get ready for more good food, as IKEA is helping us to lengthen the season of love with a special menu.
New Pork Menu For Your Wednesday Date Nights
Your Wednesday date night menu is settled from 16 February to 30 March, with IKEA’s special Iberico pork menu. After 5pm, look forward to sinking your teeth into the Iberico Pork Patty with Brown Sauce. At just $9.50, or $7.90 if you’re an IKEA Family member, you’ll be sure to satisfy your meat cravings.
If you love a classic Aglio Olio, you’ll be delighted to try the Iberico Pork Jowl and Cheese Croquette with Aglio Olio for $10.50. Get more discounts as an IKEA Family member and enjoy the dish for only $8.90!
Or maybe the Iberico Pork Collar Cheese Katsu and Jowl with Aglio Olio is more your taste? It’s priced at $16.50, or $14.90 for Family members.
IKEA Jurong’s Exclusive Menu With Local Favourites
Not into pork? How about some local favourites instead?
Exclusively for IKEA Jurong Restaurant, you can enjoy dishes like Curry Chicken with Bread for only $5.80, from 21 to 25 February. And it’s guaranteed to not be longkang chicken.
If you’re a fan of salmon, hurry down to get the Salmon with Chilli Crab Sauce and Mantou for $5.80. It’s only available till tomorrow (18 February), so go to the restaurant early so you don’t miss out.
For a feast, you can check out the CNY Platter Set for $28.80 till 28 February. It comprises mala pork ribs, half spring chicken, salmon fillet, five pieces of meatball and five vegetable money bags. You’re sure to feel full after demolishing this platter.
These exclusive dishes are available Monday to Friday from 11:30am to 3pm, while stocks last.
And if you’re eating with family and friends, IKEA welcomes up to five customers in a group for dine-in. You just need to verify your vaccination status using Trace Together before entering the premises, except children under 12 years old.
- There Are Still No Plans for a Second Booster in S’pore Yet
- S’pore Launching Sea VTL with Batam & Bintan from 25 Feb 2022
- There’s a Single’s Inferno Staycation in Sentosa That Singles Can Join
- 2 Men Called the Police After They Went For Massage But Was Given Sexual Service Instead
Featured Image: IKEA Singapore
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Revisiting the Cat Ban in Singapore: Why Some of the HDB Reasons to Ban Cats Don’t Make Sense
- Why People Are Talking About a Woodlands Void Deck That’s Been “Sealed Off”
- 34YO Woman & 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead at Foot of Ghim Moh HDB Flat; Second Such Incident in a Month
- Popular Tian Tian Lai Nasi Lemak Has Closed Down After 22 Years
- 10 Places to Experience Snow This Christmas in Singapore
- Police Investigating “Man in Woman’s Dress” Who Force Opens MRT Train Door & Lies At Station
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat