Have you ever wished that you were one of the contestants in Single’s Inferno?
Here’s your golden chance: a Single’s Inferno-esque staycation in Sentosa, where you can relax, have fun, and possibly find love too.
Live in Paradise
Don’t worry, you won’t get dropped in “hell” and be expected to move your way up to “paradise”.
In the luxurious Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa, everyone starts off and stays in “paradise”.
This staycation, organised by booking concierge service Singapore Staycation, will be held every weekend from 16 February to 3 April. The package includes one night in the Sofitel Sentosa Resort’s Luxury Room and will cost $428 per pax. (FYI, the usual price for a night in that room is $568, so this is a pretty good deal.)
If you book your rooms early, there’s an early bird price of $388. Don’t say I bojio.
Each room will have two guests, so you can bring a friend of the same gender along with you. If not, you’ll be assigned a random stranger of the same gender.
But if you’re attending the event alone and want a single room, you can top up an additional $200 for that.
All meals will also be provided during your stay.
Fun and Games To Get To Know Others Better
The whole point of this event isn’t just for you to lie in bed all day and watch Netflix after all. It’s for you to get to know more people, and the organisers have planned a bunch of interesting activities to get the ball rolling.
These activities include a picnic lunch and games at Tanjong Beach, where you’ll have plenty of opportunities to bond with the other participants. Other activities comprise a Skyline Luge ride, and fitness activities like yoga and high-intensity interval training.
I mean, I’m not sure if I’d be making friends and exchanging contacts when I’m sweating like a pig. But maybe some people are into that?
Remember when I said all meals will be provided? During dinner and breakfast, participants can even take part in a voting session to gauge their interest in each other.
If you’re interested, you can reserve a slot for free via this Google forms sheet. You’ll have to fill in your availability, as well as personal information like your age, height, occupation and hobbies.
Singapore Staycation shared that this information will be used to group participants with people they’re more compatible with. If they think you’re better suited to another group of people, they may suggest that you change the date of your staycation.
But no worries if you can’t make it, as you can always stick to the date you’ve indicated in the form.
BTW, only singles looking for a partner should sign up. No couples or trolls, please!
- S’pore Launching Sea VTL with Batam & Bintan from 25 Feb 2022
- S’pore Reports Record of 19,420 COVID-19 Cases a Day as Number of Total Cases is Now Close to Half a Million
- 2 Men Called the Police After They Went For Massage But Was Given Sexual Service Instead
Featured Image: Instagram (@singaporestaycation)
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use