There are many types of boss in the world: the micro manager, the blamer, the inspirational one…then there’s the Jack Ma type.
Well, okay, there’s only one Jack Ma type, and it’s Jack Ma.
In Alibaba’s 18th birthday celebration, Jack Ma did the unthinkable: he came out in a Harley Davidson…
…and he danced like Michael Jackson.
Here, take a moment to enjoy the moment of a guy who is worth USD$38.5 billion dancing like your fierce teacher awkwardly doing a dab during Children’s Day.
Unlike other CEOs of famous tech companies who usually appear on stage just to deliver some speech that will make people fall asleep, Jack Ma is known for performing for his staff during annual dinners.
Here’s him singing a Chinese song (skip to 3:00 to hear him sing 朋友)…
…and even a Cantonese song.
But this is the most interesting one: he sang an English song…with a wig.
This is the guy whom others thought was crazy when he started Alibaba after failing so many times. Guess he just got crazier.
And thanks to him, we’ve got cheap stuff from Taobao.
Just so you know, Alibaba is worth USD$231 billion.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About Jack Ma You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Jack Ma’ Talk About Being Rejected for Everything is Both Humourous & Inspiring
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: YouTube (enShowed)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia