Sometimes, trusting people too easily leads to bad endings.
Shared a Crypto Wallet, Ended Up Losing Everything
It has been a bad week for Tan, who was down with COVID-19.
However, more negativity came for him mentally and emotionally, when he found out that he has been betrayed by his partner and friends.
The influencer shared a (presumably cryptocurrency) wallet with his friend, and even shared a Twitter account to build their community together.
However, “greed got the better of him”, as his partner sold everything without Tan’s knowledge. He then put everything into a gambling site, and lost all of the money.
Friend Claims He Got Hacked
Tan’s friend claimed that their wallet got hacked. But how can that be true, when everything is recorded in the blockchain?
The friend then proceeded to ghost him after Tan showed him the evidence. However, after two days, the friend has reported that it was hacked, and Tan has decided to give him the benefit of doubt.
Tan further shared that all of his relationships are based on trust, and that he is someone who trusts others easily and sees the best in people.
While this is an admirable trait that pays off sometimes, unfortunately, his friend seems unworthy of his trust.
Meanwhile, he has thanked all of his followers for all the love and support they’ve given him throughout this tumultuous time.
Of course, Tan has decided to give his friend another chance, so hopefully, the truth comes out soon and he can get some closure.
But as Tan tweeted, “Money doesn’t change a person. It only reveals and magnifies who they truly are.”
You can read this first series of tweets here:
I’m been down with Covid for the past week. But the amount of negativity I’ve been dealing with mentally, emotionally has greatly surpassed any effects of Covid. I’ve been betrayed by my partner, lost my BAYC, lost all APE, ETH and worst of all, lost a friend.
— hao (@thejianhaotan) May 6, 2022
- GrabFood Rider at Bukit Panjang Allegedly Punched Customer After Dispute Over Wrong Order
- Defence Minister Explains Why Women Aren’t Needed in NS—Not Even in Non-Military Roles
- MPs Will Now Only Lose Their Seats If They’ve Been Fined for Over $10K Instead of $2K
- How the Chief Executive of Hong Kong is Selected & Everything About the New Chief Executive
Featured Image: Instagram (Jianhao Tan)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia