That, my fair man and lady, is sheer heaven.
But there’s just one thing about it. Sumptuous as it may sound…
How exactly do you make it?
Well, lest you’ve been wondering about that for the past three years and three minutes, wonder no more. Because there’s now a step-by-step video guide to help you create the ultimate masterpiece…
In the form of a Tik Tok video, no less.
Jollibee S’pore Shows Us How to Turn Their Meal into Chickenjoy Baked Rice
“Chickenjoy Baked Rice? Yes, it’s a thing! Thanks, @wow.waz for this food hack we can try at home. ;)”
Yes, folks, chickenjoy baked rice is apparently a real thing.
And the best part is that you can actually make it yourself.
According to the 0:29 video clip, making it is pretty straightforward.
First, you gotta turn up at your nearest Jollibee outlet.
Secondly, get their 2-pc chicken meal, which comes with a packet of rice and sauce.
Cut up the fried chicken cutlets.
Add some oil to the cooking pan,
dump load the rice in it, start the fire and place the chicken pieces on the bed of rice.
Thereafter, drizzle the sauce in a circular motion to ensure ‘maximum proficiency’, add cheese slices and let the mixture cook with the lid on.
Wait for a “few minutes”, and savour the masterpiece you have just purposefully created.
Okay not gonna lie; that looks freaking amazing.
And Netizens Concur
After the video recipe was ‘leaked’ online, Netizens turned up in droves to air their approval…
As well as expose their thirst for the delicacy, in almost unholy amounts.
Well, one thing’s for sure;
I’m trying it out soon, and chances are that you’re gonna too. 😉
You can view the full Facebook video down below:
And with that said…
Enjoy your meal. 🙂
Now that you’re done learning how to make your own Jollibee chickenjoy baked cheese rice, you might as well just watch our latest video whereby we simplify what TraceTogether is here:
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast