After Mandopop king Jay Chou announced his upcoming concerts in Singapore, pop music fans have something else to look forward to soon.
Come October this year, hardcore Beliebers will finally get to see their idol at his first Singapore concert since 2013.
Additionally, this is Bieber’s first world tour since 2017, when he toured to promote his album, Purpose.
As part of his Justice World Tour, Justin Bieber will be performing at the National Stadium on 25 October this year.
Just today, AEG Presents Asia took to social media to announce the pop star’s upcoming tour dates and locations.
View this post on Instagram
Attracting over 350 in just eight hours, it’s evident that many fans have been looking forward to the singer’s return to Singapore.
Bieber, who is 28, will also be holding concerts in various other Southeast Asian countries. He will be performing across the causeway in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on 22 October, as well as Jakarta, Indonesia, on 3 November.
Thereafter, he will be travelling to Japan to perform in Nagoya on 9 Nov, Osaka on 12 Nov and Tokyo on 16 Nov.
“We’ve been working hard to create the best show we’ve ever done, and we can’t wait to share it with fans around the world. I’ll see you soon,” Bieber mentioned in a statement.
With over 100 dates across 2022 and 2023, Justin Bieber’s Justice World Tour will span over numerous contingents, namely North America, South America, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Currently, Bieber is performing in North America. He will be travelling to Europe at the end of July to perform there.
How to Purchase Tickets
If you’re already itching to get your tickets, here’s how to get them.
According to the Instagram post, the tickets for Justin Bieber’s upcoming concert in Singapore will cost anywhere between $108 to $348 depending on the category. The price does not include booking fees.
You’ll be able to get them at ticketmaster.sg from 10am on 21 April. Alternatively, you can also purchase tickets at all Singpost outlets as well as via phone call at 3158 8588.
And in case you’re still stuck in Bieber’s Baby era, here’s what you need to brush up on before attending his concert later this year.
Justice was released in April 2021, and it is Bieber’s sixth studio album as a singer.
Hit tracks in the album include Anyone, Lonely, Holy and Peaches.
- 8 Facts About the Sam Ke Ting Case That M’sians Are All Talking About
- 6 New Facts from the Press Conference About How Lawrence Wong Was Selected as 4G Leader
- HDB Responds to Viral Video of Foam Used Within Toilet Wall Panels in Ubi Flat
- Beach Road Assailant Charged with Attempted Murder & Will be Remanded for Psychiatric Assessment
- Former Mediacorp Actor Jeff Wang’s Restaurant Splashed with Faeces After Customer’s Own Dispute
Featured Image: ticketmaster.sg
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia