If you know anything about socialites in Singapore, you’ve probably heard of Kim Lim, the daughter of Singaporean billionaire Peter Lim.
And if you’ve been up to date on their
drama lives, you’ll know that the younger Lim, who turns 22 this year, recently married her second husband earlier this year.
Her marriage to Leslie Leow, who apparently works in the IT industry, was announced after he proposed to her in September last year.
The wedding was held on 22 February this year, less than four months ago.
Prior to this relationship, Lim was married to Kho Bin Kai for over three years. The couple divorced in 2020 and have a four-year-old son named Kyden.
However, it seems like the couple’s relationship may be on the rocks, for eagle-eyed netizens recently discovered that Lim has deleted all of her Instagram posts that feature Leow.
The photos of both the proposal and wedding were also deleted from Lim’s Instagram account.
However, posts featuring his betrothal gifts that were apparently worth more than $2 million still remain on her Instagram account.
Similar Incident Occurred in the Past
And it isn’t the first time that Lim has deleted all traces of her relationship online.
Lim also deleted all of her Instagram photos featuring Leow after the couple got engaged, which led to the public speculating that they had broken up.
After a period of time, Lim re-uploaded the photos on Instagram again and claimed that she only deleted the photos in a rash act due to her borderline personality disorder.
As for what Lim has been up to recently, it seems like she is currently in Bangkok with her friends for a holiday based on her Instagram stories.
Leow has not been featured in any of her recent stories, and the couple are not following each other on Instagram as of now either.
- Johor Police Say There Hasn’t Been Any Report of Crimes With S’porean Victims Since Borders Reopened
- The Science of Whether Frozen Chicken Really Tastes Different from Chilled Chicken
- Man Who Was Going to be Charged for Racist Remarks Made at East Coast Park Found Dead in his Flat
- Amber Heard Unable to Pay Damages to Johnny Depp & Wants to Appeal
- Shopowner Who Repeatedly Didn’t Wear Mask During FB Livestream Fined $3,000
Featured Image: Instagram (@kimlimhl)
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant