Among all the Korean pop stars, drama, and food that you going crazy over, this place is one not to be missed during your next trip there! Since 2015, more Line Café stores have been opening up in Korea.
3 Flagship Stores and 6 Line Friends Stores across Korea
There are three Line Friends flagship stores – namely in Itaewon, Garosugil, and Myeongdong.
The rest include six Line Friends stores, which are located in Hongdae, Myeongdong, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Pangyo, and Busan.
What Is Inside
In their cafés, not only will you find Line Friends everywhere, you can also take as many photographs as you’d like with them! For those of you who love taking photographs, this would be the perfect spot to hang out with your like-minded friends!
Above all, there are plushies, keychains, phone cases, and even stationery in there – like a cute version of the Popular bookstore!
Of course, what’s a café without coffee and beverages right? Their counter is also super lovely.
A cup of Americano there costs 4,200 Korean Won, while a Latte and an Iced Tea costs 4,500 Korean Won each. Pretty reasonably-priced, I must say.
They have also got a wide selection of other beverages, so go check them out!
Outside Food Is Not Allowed Inside
Okay, so this a point to take note of. Outside food is not allowed in here, just in case you leave your food crumbs and litter around. I mean, who would want to visit a trash-like café, right?
So, just go get a good ol’ cuppa and relax in this fluffy paradise.
Featured Image: hellosihui.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024