Besides the comeback of McDonald’s Seaweed Shaker Fries and Samurai Burger, the Ninja Burger has returned to the menu.
Signature Black Charcoal Buns And Nanban Sauce
The Ninja Burger features two distinct black charcoal buns with a crispy chicken patty slathered in Nanban sauce packed within, alongside some cabbage, cucumber, and tartar sauce.
If you look at the promotional material close enough, it’s almost like the face of a ninja.
The Samurai Burger is still in fine form; with two juicy, grilled beef patties dipped in teriyaki sauce, topped with a crisp lettuce to even out the savoury flavours.
The Ninja Chicken Special, which consists of the Ninja Burger, Seaweed Shaker and Jasmine Green Tea costs $10.75.
If you want to share a meal with someone, the 2x Value Meal: 2 Ninja Chicken Upsized Meal for $20.20 might just be the deal for you.
This 2x Value Meal is available for the Samurai Beef Burger as well.
You can also get a Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie ($1.80) to complete your meal with something sweet.
Remember to check your McDonald’s app too, just in case there are special deals.
- Haw Par Villa Responds After Video of Woman Touching Statues Inappropriately Went Viral
- Everything About the Increase of Bus & MRT Fares from 26 Dec 2022
- We Might Be Able to See a Blood Moon from S’pore on 8 Nov
- Airfares Are Now About 80% More Expensive Compared to Pre-COVID-19 Period
- Here’s Why Tony Leung Could be in Squid Game 2
Featured Image: Facebook (McDonalds)