Now I ain’t a driving expert.
Neither do I have a particularly good memory of traffic rules.
What I do know, however, is that making a U-Turn by cutting through a road divider is most likely illegal.
Like what this bus in Malaysia did.
Posted by Rosli Mat Yusoff on Sunday, 10 September 2017
As the video shows, the bus driver tried to engineer a U-turn by cutting through a road divider, but it didn’t seem to end up well. At the end, you can see the bus being stuck on the road divider for a good long while.
It went viral
Rosli Mat Yusoff posted the video on his Facebook post, and it’s since garnered over 2.5 million views and 1k shares.
Netizens found the act strangely funny, with multiple comments making it a point to include laughing emojis.
It’s unclear whether the bus made it out, or if the Police got to the driver first.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the latter. The bus seemed to be taking a good long while.
What surprises me, however, is that it’s not a privately-owned car committing the act.
It’s a bus. A freaking bus. Granted, it doesn’t seem to have any passengers on it (I think so; the footage was so expertly fully taken I can’t tell), but that doesn’t mean that it’s any better.
To all future bus drivers, this is one video to show you what not to do when going for a U-turn.
To all future drivers, this is one act you should never replicate.
To all future passengers, watch out for the driver because you might just be on a bus like this. #scarythought
As always, look out, stay safe, and don’t turn that baguette 180 degrees in a confined space.
It just doesn’t work that way.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Man Won’t Give Up Seat in Train So Woman Just Sat On Him #LikeABoss
- LTA Created A New MRT Map That Tells You The Time Needed To Walk Between Stations ‘Coz #TrainDisruptionNormalLiao
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: straitstimes.com
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue