Just take a look at that beauty.
If you’re thinking that those places are still pretty far for someone who lives somewhere else, you have another option.
And no, it’s not just a boring old option like delivery because it’ll probably get cold after it gets to you.
Nasi Lemak Vending Machines
It’s the fact that they actually have three nasi lemak vending machines around Singapore so that you can purchase them at your convenience.
Yep, you read that right.
Their vending machines are placed at Heartbeat Bedok (level 5, lift lobby A), Tanjong Pagar MRT (ground floor of International Plaza), and the Mediacorp Campus (level 9) and have been there since December 2019.
And if you think that’s not enough, they’ve announced on their Facebook page that they will be setting up 17 more vending machines all over Singapore, so you’ll always be able to satisfy your nasi lemak cravings no matter where you are!
What Do They Offer?
Boon Lay Power Nasi Lemak offers seven different frozen meals for you to choose from:
- Nasi lemak ayam (chicken nasi lemak)
- Nasi lemak ikan (fish nasi lemak)
- White rice with lauk lemak siput sedut (sea snails cooked in coconut gravy)
- White rice with beef rendang
- White rice with ayam masak merah (chicken cooked in red sauce)
- White rice with sambal sotong
- White rice with sambal prawns
Curious what they look like?
Just looking at the photographs alone is enough to make my mouth water.
Their prices range from $5.50 to $7.90 depending on where you’re getting them from, but if you ask me, I would say that it’s pretty worth it, especially since you’re going to get it piping hot.
Reader: What do you mean?
Well, they’re obviously not going to serve you frozen food, right? The vending machine actually has a built-in microwave oven to defrost and heat up your meal once you’ve successfully purchased it.
And another plus point is that these vending machines are available 24/7. So what are you still waiting for? Head down now!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too