So guess what?
Now it’s my turn.
(Doesn’t take a genius to know that I don’t really care about it, huh?)
Well, it just seems like another fad to me. Remember the Chun Cui He milk tea?
Yeah, I would’ve forgotten all about it if not for another milk tea craze.
Retailing at FairPrice Finest stores for $2.90 per bottle, I really don’t see why I would pick this over two bottles of regular milk tea. According to a FairPrice spokesman:
“Due to the current surge in demand, there is, however, limited stock availability,”
“We are looking to bring in more stocks in the coming weeks.”
So, good news for fans of transparent milk tea I guess?
Besides FairPrice Finest, the tea is also sold out on chocoexpress.com.sg. I guess there’s just no stopping the train of trends, huh?
Hmm, you know what, I’m betting 10 bucks some morons are reselling this on carousell or something.
Oh, am I right or right. There’s even one guy asking for interested buyers to PM him/her an offer (Seriously?).
Deliberate resellers like them are why we can’t have nice things. At least we can agree on that!
Right, so, back on topic.
If you’re interested in knowing more about the milk tea, here’s a video for you.
A bottle of transparent milk tea costs 131 yen (S$1.60) in Japan. So I guess it’s fair to retail it at S$2.90 per bottle in Singapore since you know, transport costs and taxes and all.
That being said, it’s still not something I will fight another person for. Perhaps I’ll give it a shot one of these days, when it’s quietly sitting on the shelves like a bottle of Chun Cui He.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Oh, Yes, You Can Actually Get Transparent Milk Tea in S’pore
- There’s a Milk Tea That’s…Transparent. Here’re the Deets
- There’s Now a Tinder for Food. Here’re the Deets
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Straitstimes.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast