Unless you’ve been living under a cheese-layered rock, you would have heard of, or even already tried McDonald’s all new Cheesy Loaded Fries.
Mouth-watering, isn’t it?
Sadly, it was all a lie. For us, anyway.
In fact, I can’t help but wonder whether McDonald’s Singapore actually collaborated with Snapchat, because the fast food giant seemed to have used an extra cheesy filter for their promotional picture.
The real thing, on the other hand, looks like this:
Initially wanting to commit a full-length video review to it, we later toned it down to a 10 second nutshell review to match the amount of cheese in our fries. #equality
We also did an article on it, which you can read here.
So… what’s new?
It seems that we weren’t the only mistreated souls, as many Netizens have taken to Facebook to vent their cheese-deprived rage.
We have compiled quite a few comments that we think are funny, and posted them here for your raw-sadist enjoyment.
Yeah, cheese fries need some love too! Bring on the cheese already!
I think it’s the cheese that’s making you depressed…
But I know that feeling, brah.
The cheese fries “check clear” already; that’s why.
Maybe the staff mistook the cheese sauce as hand-washers.
My love for you is like McDonald’s Cheesy Loaded Fries.
It claims to be loaded, but when called upon could only project a bit of substance. Just like the cheese.
And of course, shots had to be fired.
There have even been talks about meetings, and lawsuits.
You know shit just got serious if someone brought CASE into the equation.
McDonald’s has replied
In McDonald’s defence, they’ve made it a point to reply to each and every one of them.
Well, at least their customer service’s not lacking.
Some servings are actually pretty… cheesy
While there have been quite a fair bit of complaints over the weekend, there have also been satisfied customers who got what they wanted.
In fact, one of them even wrote in to us!
So yeah, it seems that McDonald’s isn’t 100% at fault here. It could be attributed to either the individual outlet, the individual staff member or even whether the cashier likes your face. It kinda varies.
Regardless, we expect to see an improvement in your Cheesy Loaded Fries, McDonald’s, especially after your heartfelt apologies to each and everyone of them disappointed Netizens.
The world definitely needs more cheese, and you, my man, are more than capable of doing so.
So just do it.
I know you got it, ma homie Mac!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’pore Cafè Now Makes Desserts That Look Like Fast Food & They’re Too IG-Worthy
- Here’s a List of Popular Singaporean Breakfast Foods…& How Many Calories Each Dish Has
- There’s an Ice-cream in S’pore Covered in Edible 24-Carat Gold. Serious.
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death