Japan is home to a slew of interesting cafes, from the character-themed cafes such as Pokemon and Hello Kitty to the bizarre ones, including the maid cafes.
The maid cafes are popular in Akihabara, Tokyo (I personally find it subservient), where you will be served by pretty and obedient lasses and there is another type of café that is the exact opposite which is also popular among Japanese nerds or someone who is a masochist.
Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development of someone who is hostile at first but as time goes, they will show their kinder side.
So in Tsundere cafes, expect to be disrespected and ignored—basically a stomp-worthy service.
If you’re good at something, one shouldn’t do it for free, I suppose.
With that said, the “maids” will start being clingy when you are fed up with the service which is an ego boost to most men—a pretty lady who is begging for you to stay.
So if you’re into this and choose not to seek professional help, then you’re in luck!
You don’t have to travel all the way to Japan to be humiliated by pretty meidos!
Tsundere event in the MerLion City
There will be a pop-up tsundere café in the north of Singapore, Woodlands on 24 Feb, from 11 A.M. to 6 P.M. and you will be mistreated by meidos and butlers!
Posted by SubaToki Cafe on Monday, 15 January 2018
And for those who are clueless on what to expect, here are a few pointers:
Like I mentioned, be prepared to be ignored, like in a crowded restaurant but this time you know they are doing it in purpose.
No photos are allowed but if you want to have a memento to remind yourself of this humiliating experience, they offer photography services.
Yeah, if you’re into the passive-aggressive bullshit, this event is right up your alley!
Yeah, they will serve you the way they like it—rudely.
Here is the masochistic part: you cannot retaliate, it is pretty much the same as getting chained to the bed and getting whipped.
Okay, maybe not.
But if you feel uncomfortable, you can let the management know and they will make the necessary arrangements.
Are you foaming at the mouth already?
Well, don’t pass out just yet!
Click here for more details on the event!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This Simple Japanese Concept Will Make You Happier In Life
- There’s Now A Smartphone Attachment That Trims Your Nose Hair. Yes, Nose Hair.
- Japan Company Could Be The One Building KL-SG High Speed Rail, Not China
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Woraphon Nusen / shutterstock.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death