I mean, at this point, I am not even shook with this new creation:
Featured on Thanko, a Japanese shopping site of sorts, this cringe-worthy contraption (at least to me) is a smartphone nose-hair cutter.
Yes, leaving it to the people of Nippon to create something like this.
Let’s take a closer look at it.
As translated by SoraNews 24: “This item is a small nose-hair cutter you can use by just plugging it into your iPhone/Android. No charging or batteries necessary, quick cleanup and quick use. Perfect for when you… suddenly notice a hose hair sticking out. Cleaning brush also included, so you can always keep it sanitary.”
Weighing at only 21 grams, this compact tool can be easily carried wherever you go—a perfect solution, especially if your nose hair grows at the speed of light.
But you know what’s funnier than the said trimmer?
Someone using it!
Lo and behold, pictures of it in action!
Let me be the narrator for this slideshow.
Oh no, what is that I see! Not on my watch, time to trim those b******s!
Lucky for me, I have this uber-cool electric nose trimmer! Let me plug it into my smartphone!
The sun might be beaming on my face, but in the end, it all doesn’t even matter….
Sorry for the last bit, I let my cynical side pop up for a bit.
But hey, if you’re impressed, you can purchase it here for 1,480 yen which is about S$18.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This Simple Japanese Concept Will Make You Happier In Life
- Alamak is Allegedly Used First By the Japanese & It’s Supposed to be for… Females
- Lumine, the Japanese Fashion Mall, is Coming to S’pore. Here’s What You Should Know
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: thanko.jp
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore