If you have upcoming family gatherings or want to bring your date somewhere fancy, this would be apt.
Peach Garden is having a 1-for-1 A-La-Carte buffet promotion from now till 30 September 2022.
You can order over 20 signature dishes including the following:
- Soon Hock Fish
- Steamed Fish
- Live Prawn
- Chilled Fresh Scallop
- Roasted Crispy Pork
- Flambé Coffee Pork Ribs
There are many more of course so you need to see it for yourself.
If you head down between Monday to Thursday, you’d also get a free Roasted Peking Duck.
Price and Locations
The price for the buffet is $58++ per person from Monday to Thursday, $68++ per person on Friday and $78++ per person for weekends, public holidays and eve of public holidays.
A minimum of four people dining in are required to enjoy this promotion, which is good so you won’t end up third wheeling or fifth wheeling.
The promotion is located at Hotel Miramar at 401 Havelock Road Hotel Miramar, Level 3 and The Metropolis Tower 1 at 9 North Buona Vista Drive, #02-02.
For the Metropolis outlet, only the dinner promotion is applicable.
Remember, head down before the end of the month or there will be a hole in your pocket for paying for the food.
- Woman Has to Share $5 Million With Ex-Husband As She Put it in a Joint Account
- Man Used Co-Worker’s TraceTogether Token & Tried to Bribe Him With $100 & A Pack of Cigarettes
- Soon, There Might be Study / Work Pods in Void Decks for Residents to Use
- Najib’s Blood Pressure is ‘Dangerously High’ Due to Change in Medication
- DPM Wong: GST Hike Will Still Go On Despite Higher Revenue Recently
Featured Image: Facebook.com (Peach Garden)
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue