The hype for Gong Cha is real.
I never would’ve imagined myself saying this though, considering how common Gong Cha was just a year ago.
However, everything changed when LiHO appeared.
Only Gong Cha could stop the advancing LiHO forces.
(Well, for about 6 months, that is.)
All right, enough meme-ing around.
Gong Cha is making a come back, and they’ve made sure that all Singaporeans will know about the news!
I mean, even my colleague wrote an article about Gong Cha just now.
Personally, I’ve always preferred Gong Cha over LiHo. Once Gong Cha left the Singapore market, I pretty much switched to other Bubble Tea brands.
Maybe it’s the taste and selection of LiHO’s drinks. Nothing really caught my attention TBH.
Anyway, as much as I like Gong Cha, I would never do what these people did.
According to the Facebook post by Gong Cha, they’ve been in queue since 5 pm the day before!
Perhaps they were all there in an attempt to become the first customer? After all, the first customer gets to walk away with 99 free drinks!
Meet Daryl (left), the JC student who walked away with 99 cups of Gong Cha!
That’s what being a hardcore fan is about!
No, Daryl didn’t get all 99 cups at one go (What were you thinking). He was given vouchers for 99 cups of Gong Cha!
Daryl was also invited to be part of the opening ceremony as he was the first in line!
Good job, young man!
If you’re not the first to arrive, fret not, as you might still be rewarded for your hard work!
Besides the good ol’ classics, Gong Cha has also launched a series of new drinks.
Amongst the new drinks, I’ve got my sights set on the Purple Sweet Potato Milk Tea.
As for the rest of you who would like to have a taste of Gong Cha’s new drinks, I may have some bad news for you.
Are you prepared to brave the crowd just to get a taste of Gong Cha?
However, since I am a lazy person who hates queuing up, I don’t think I’ll be able to taste the drink any time soon.
Do let me know if the drinks are worth the wait!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About the Biggest Carnival in S’pore That’ll Convince You to Visit It
- 11 Nostalgic Sounds that will Bring All 90s Kids Down Memory Lane
- How bus rides in Singapore used to be like during the 1990s
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: channelnewsasia.com/ Facebook.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death