Vegetarians and meat lovers out there, if you love pizzas, we have good news for you.
For the first time ever in Asia, Pizza Hut will be releasing a plant-based meat pizza called the “Cheesy 7 Beyond Supreme”.
This pizza is created in collaboration with Beyond Meat and will be made available to customers starting from 1 September 2022.
Now, you might be asking, who is Beyond Meat? Well, Beyond Meat is a company founded in 2009 with the mission of combating climate change.
The US company produces plant-based meat such as beef, pork and poultry.
As for Pizza Hut, I believe they need no introduction.
Pizza Contains a Wide Array of Ingredients
According to Pizza Hut, the Cheesy 7 Beyond Supreme pizza was created to cater to both vegetarians and meat lovers. It is also an amazing option if a person wishes to eat more sustainably.
The pizza contains Beyond Meat’s plant-based Italian Sausage Crumble, mushrooms, capsicum and onions.
The pizza is also topped with seven types of cheeses, Provolone, cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack, parmesan, edam, and cream cheese. No wonder they call it the “Cheesy 7”.
Creating a Similar Taste
The Beyond Italian Sausage Crumble was created to give the dish a similar flavour to that of an actual Italian sausage.
It consists of ingredients such as peas and rice. It is also said that the plant-based sausage does not contain any GMOs, hormones, gluten, antibiotics, soy or cholesterol, perfect for those looking for a healthier option.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
A Spicier Option
For those who prefer their food to be hot and spicy, Pizza Hut has also announced that they will be offering the “Cheesy 7 Scorpion”, which comprises the same seven cheeses mentioned above, with a dash of Tabasco Scorpion Sauce.
The Tabasco Scorpion Sauce is made up of ripe scorpion peppers blended with guava, pineapple and Tabasco sauce.
The Cheesy 7 Beyond Supreme pizza will be available until 31 October. However, do note that the Beyond Supreme Pizza will permanently be on the menu even after the promotional period.
- McDonald’s Having Pokemon Trading Card Collab & Bringing Back McPepper
- Poll Shows Almost 50% of People in S’pore Will Still Wear Masks in Malls All the Time
- Groom in China Died from Lightning Strike During Photoshoot in Thunderstorm
Featured Image: Pizza Hut Singapore
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023