We are almost halfway through the final quarter of 2017, while the rest of the world (except Australia and New Zealand) is enjoying chilly autumn days before winter hits next month, we can expect gloomy skies and a deluge of rain.
Just today, I was caught in the rain on my morning commute. I keep telling myself I should bring an umbrella but I keep forgetting.
The Straits Times reported that the Meteorological Service Singapore expect thundery showers in the first two weeks of October ensued from inter-monsoon conditions.
There will also be low-level winds from the south-east or south-west.
Expect showers in the late morning and afternoon, and it might extend till the evening.
Those who jog after work, either head to the gym or make yourself a cup of hot chocolate. I recommend the latter.
Expect the usual temperature, between 24 degrees and 33 degrees. It could also reach up to 34 degrees on certain days and it could dip to about 22 degrees.
Basically, it is a mixture of hot and cold.
So, bring a jacket, cause offices tend to feel colder when it rains and a pair of shades if the sun decides to pop up and most importantly, bring an umbrella!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts about Gong Cha’s Latest Flagship Outlet You Might Not Know
- Strawberry Employee & Employer Quarrel Over SMS Because Employee AWOL From Work
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: straitstimes.com
How much cash are you getting in December 2023 from the Government? Here are the facts simplified for you:
- Apple Claims Some Apps Like Instagram Are Causing iPhone 15 to Overheat
- This Halloween, 1 of the Most Popular Costume is a Barbie-Themed Costume
- Study Shows Drinking 2 Cups of Coffee a Day May Reduce Risk of Parkinson’s Disease by 8 Times
- Bukit Panjang Char Kway Teow Stall Explains Why There’s a $0.50 Charge for Removing Beansprouts
- 5 Facts About Angela Lee, Who’s Retiring from MMA
- ICA Responds to Allegations That Congestions in SG-JB Checkpoints Are Caused by Singapore