Given how we technically can’t go to Japan for free and easy trips on our own just yet, we’ll take anything that transports us there mentally.
Behold, as Singapore’s first ever ramen buffet has just landed. Starting from just $19.90, you can enjoy unlimited ramen, sides and drinks at Shinjitsu Ramen’s Jalan Besar branch.
The ongoing promotion will run until 15 September 2022, and patrons will be able to feast to their heart’s content during the 2-hour lunch or dinner ramen buffet.
Ginger Pork Ramen, Tonkotsu Ramen, and Prawn Gyozas
Unlock your Mukbang potential as you indulge in bowls of ramen with various delicious broths. They’ve got Oishi flavours like the black or red Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen, Ginger Pork Ramen, as well as the clear chicken broth with Drumstick Ramen.
Even though you’d probably feel stuffed from the delicious noodles and substantial ingredients, you’d definitely be tempted by the sides they have on offer.
Choose from eight different side dishes including dishes like grilled squid, pork and prawn gyozas, as well as the crispy chicken karrage, all on offer during the buffet.
Surprisingly, you can also get a non-noodle carb during this ramen feast, with Japanese fried rice being offered as a side as well.
To wash that all down, make sure you take advantage of the free-flow non-alcoholic drinks included in the lunch buffet ($19.90) running from 11am-2pm, or the free-flow beer that will be included in the dinner buffet ($39.90) that will be available between 5pm-10pm daily.
Do remember to make a reservation in advance if you’re going for their buffet via WhatsApp messaging or Call to 9189 5579, and check out their Facebook page to stay updated.
- JC Students in Raffles Institution Has Been Having 4-Day Week Since Last Year
- S’poreans Are Heading to JB to Buy Lots of Mooncakes, With 1 Buying 100 Boxes at 1 Go
- Bedok Hawker Responds After Being Accused of ‘Cheating’ Elderly of $5
- Man Trapped in His Own HDB Toilet for 2 Hours After a Shower
- Over 100 Passengers Stuck in S’pore Due to Overbooked Genting Dream Cruise
Featured Image: Facebook (Shinjitsu Ramen)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake