Time for another article about a serious issue.
If you guys have been scrolling Facebook today, you might have seen some news article regarding this incident.
On the 29th of Nov at around 7.20 am, a 34-year-old Singaporean Permanent Resident was allegedly pinned down by a half-naked man and dragged into a toilet while vacationing in Langkawi. At the time of the incident, she was with her 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son.
While she was pinned down on the bed, the man allegedly told her “I want you”.
What. The. Hell.
What’s that sorry excuse for a man even doing?! Sexual harassment aside, there were children in the room as well!
Then again, it’s not like a beast like that would care too.
Apparently, the man was standing behind a glass door separating the bedroom and living room of her room when he was discovered by the woman.
Anyway, the two fought for approximately 5 minutes, before the man dragged her into the toilet. The man then closed the toilet and escaped.
According to the woman, the assailant was around 165cm tall with a dark complexion and sported a stubble.
“I rushed out of the toilet, grabbed my selfie stick and attempted to chase the man, but he was already gone.” said the woman.
At this point, I’m suspecting that there are a few screws loose with this man. Nevertheless, this must have been a traumatic experience for the woman and her children.
The assailant was also injured in the process, causing his blood to drip onto the bedsheets as shown above.
Perhaps the man fled the scene because he was injured by the woman?
The woman immediately checked out of the resort and brought the bedsheets with her to lodge a police report. She then subsequently went for a medical checkup.
Good call, since you never know what’s wrong that man.
Dr Che Ghazali Che Awang, Chief Assistant Commissioner of the Langkawi district police said that a 17-year-old suspect has been arrested. “We are in the midst of investigating the matter and are currently in the process of obtaining a remand order.”
Well, let’s hope that the assailant will be identified soon!
That being said, please stay safe when you’re travelling overseas this holiday season!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 6 Best Hotels in Penang That Are Under S$100 a Night
- 10 Tips to Ensure That Your Hotel Stay Is Always Safe
- 7 Most Romantic Hotels In M’sia to Surprise Your Bae
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue