Move aside, staycations.
You’re so December 2020.
Instead, make way for the newest leisure kings to arrive in town:
Because staying over, in all honesty, is too mainstream.
For now, anyway.
Shangri-La Sentosa Offering Daycation Package Which Includes Sea Activities & Access To Private Beach For $75
Always craved for a day’s relaxation without the need to actually sleepover?
Well, you can now with Shangri-La Sentosa’s Daycation in Paradise package.
Touted as a daycation “hideaway”, the package allows customers to enjoy a whole host of benefits, while never going over a certain budget.
With their day pass, you will be entitled to enjoy all of the following benefits:
- Dining credits
- Swimming pool, children’s swimming pool, three water slides and splash pad
- Beach access
- Towel service
- Changing room
- Sea sports activities (Single Kayak, Double Kayak, Triple Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Board, Pedal boat)
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- One complimentary parking coupon
Yes, folks, all of those are covered within your day pass.
And for the record, day passes are priced as follows:
- Adult (18 years old and above) SGD 75; inclusive of SGD 50 dining credits
- Teenager (13 to 17 years old) SGD 50; inclusive of SGD 30 dining credits
- Child (7 to 12 years old) SGD 25; inclusive of SGD15 dining credits
- Preschool (4 to 6 years old) SGD10
- Toddler (3 years old and below) Complimentary with every paying adult
Considering how an adult day pass includes SGD 50 dining credits…it’s safe to say that you’re really covered, budget-wise, during your daycation.
You can check out more details on the daycation package here.
And So… What’re You Waiting For?
If you’ve been on the lookout for a day’s relaxation at one of the country’s finer destinations, there’s no need to look any further.
Shangri-La Sentosa’s Daycation in Paradise package is definitely the one you’ve been looking for.
So book your trip before time runs out!
Location: Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, 101 Siloso Road, Sentosa, 098970, Singapore
Time: Valid daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Date: Now till 1 November 2020
Also, do take note of the Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- Day passes are valid for selected day of visit only and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- To ensure a safe experience, group size is limited to 5 persons or fewer and no mixing between groups allowed.
- Children under the age of 18 and must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Use of sea sports facilities is for guests above 5 years old and subject to weather conditions.
- Optional extras are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services rendered by the resort.
- Unused portions of dining credits are not transferable and will not be refunded.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- The main resort building will not be accessible as it serves as a Stay-Home-Notice facility.
And with that said…
I shall see you there. 🙂
For Sentosa Express, alight at Beach Station before taking Sentosa Beach Shuttle or Sentosa Bus A or C. For the Intra-Island Bus, board Sentosa Bus A and C and get off at Siloso Point. For the Sentosa Beach Shuttle, alight at Siloso Point Stop.
The nearest Car Park is specified to be the Hotel Car Park.
Alternatively, you can browse more promotional offers at the resort here.
Grab might be buying over foodpanda in Singapore, and it might occur by next month. Watch to the end and you’d agree:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant