To most of us, shoes are just things you put around your feet for support and stability, and also so you don’t step on dog poop.
But to others, shoes are a fetish object, a thing you sniff and eat chicken rice off.
Reader: Who’s eating chicken rice off a shoe?
I’m sure there’s someone out there.
There’s nothing wrong with this overzealous fondness for footwear, of course. If they’re your shoes and you’re at home, you can do with them as you please.
But if you’re doing things to other people’s shoes, well, that’s not cool.
Man Caught in CCTV Trying Out Heels Outside Woman’s House
TikToker Sonya Miller has an odd issue.
A man keeps coming to her home, trying out her heels, and leaving.
The man’s unfathomable actions were caught on Sonya’s security cameras, and she uploaded footage of the incidents to TikTok.
It all started when Sonya found a pair of black pumps at her doorstep. When she checked her security cameras, she found that a man had come by and left the black heels outside her house.
Lol someone please explain…
After the man returned a few days later, Sonya decide to leave a few pairs of heels outside to see what would happen.
And sure enough, the man returned to the house and bent over to inspect the footwear.
This time, however, he removed his shoe and tried on one of the heels. And what makes this even stranger is that it occurred at 1:30am, when most of us are in bed still deciding what to watch on Netflix.
After trying on the heels, the man grabs a pair of black heels before leaving.
The TikTok video has been viewed more than 615,000 times, with netizens as baffled as Sonia.
Reply to @elliaheleya Well… that wasn’t what I was expecting…
As for how he keeps getting inside their premises so easily, Sonia explained that her house doesn’t have a gate as it is a rented shophouse.
She added that she has lodged multiple police reports against the man.
It Could Have Been Worse…Much, Much Worse
As weird as this incident is, Sonia must be thanking her lucky stars that no bodily fluids were involved, as has been the case in the past.
Back in 2019, one man was caught in Ang Mo Kio pleasuring himself with a pair of women’s shoes. Unfortunately for the owner of the shoes, the man also ejaculated in the shoe before leaving it behind.
In another incident last year, a freelance undertaker was caught urinating on a woman’s shoe that he found outside an HDB flat on a shoe rack.
In both instances, the men sniffed the shoe before leaving their DNA behind.
Maybe it’s time we kept our footwear indoors.
- Viral Video Led to Arrest of Audi Driver Who Nearly Hit a Lady at Lentor Ave
- Everything About the New Free Reusable Masks That Are More Breathable
- Project Superstar Winner Kelvin Tan Reveals More Details About His New Wife
- $1,262,000 Have Been Paid Out to People Who Suffered Serious Side Effects from the COVID-19 Vaccine
Featured Image: TikTok (@_missmills_)
Your parents are wrong: MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) is good for you (sort of). Here’s the truth:
- Study Shows S’pore Residents Are Eating More Calories, From 2,360Kcal to 2,410Kcal
- Everything About the Additional S$1.1 Billion Support Package & What You’d Receive
- Bukit Panjang Has Just Joined the Million-Dollar HDB Resale Club
- 4 Foreigners Charged for Working as Food Delivery Riders Illegally
- Everything About the Harvest Moon in Singapore on 29 Sept, The Last Supermoon in 2023