Japanese food lovers, rejoice! You can now look forward to a treat because Changi Airport T2 is opening its biggest restaurant in November!
Japan Gourmet Hall Sora will be able to house 300 diners. Say wow!
*Waves* Can I have your attention now?
It will be located on the third floor of the public area in Terminal 2 where Fish & Co used to be.
According to Changi Airport Group’s spokesman Ivan Tan, the gourmet food market will feature well sought-after Japanese food and beverage brands, like fresh seafood bowls and okonomiyaki pancakes.
I’m salivating as I’m writing this. So ready for food.
Apparently, this is the first time that the airport has awarded a lease for two combined units. No wonder it is the largest restaurant space within Changi. 300 pax eh, no kidding!
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Japan Gourmet Hall Sora will be operated by SG Retail Pte Ltd, a joint venture between ANA Trading and Komars Group. This is not the first time an airline is venturing into the food business at Changi. Nowadays, people all want a share in the market hor?
ANA is also reportedly aiming for annual sales of 450 million yen (that’s $5.6 million, mind you!) and considering offering mileage programme perks.
If you cannot wait for the restaurant to open, go visit Eat At Seven first! It’s a Japan-themed food cluster also operated by ANA. Located at Suntec City, it’s quite a central location for all. Since 2015, it has housed seven restaurant brands specialising in Japanese spicy stews, maguro (tuna) and chicken-based ramen.
If not, just wait till November. It’s three months from now, so you should have enough time to save up.
Wait, did we just describe Changi Airport as though it’s a shopping mall? It’s a shopping mall + airport, right? No?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Changi Airport: 11 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About This Gem of S’pore
- 10 Interesting Facts About Singapore Airlines You Probably Didn’t Know Of
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee