In the blistering heat and sporadic heavy storms these few months, weather updates are super important for us to plan ahead. Which naturally means lots of social media updates from organizations such as NEA and the Straits Times.
The Straits Times, in particular, became a well-needed ray of sunshine in our gloomy days. Take a look at their past few updates.
Whoever is behind these tweets, kudos to you. You make shitty weather that much more bearable for all of us.
Oh, poodle as in puddle! I get it.
If an intern is behind this (probably), Straits Times please hire this guy full time!
Rihanna song some more! I swear, these weather updates are making it very hard for me to make jokes here. Well done stealing my job, buddy.
HAHA, I give it to you lah. Rain only can make jokes like that, power lah. Love the subtle nod to our favourite Yishun.
You know what, Straits Times intern? Congratulations, you totally won the Internet. Now we’re not even sure if we want the bad weather to stop. Unfortunately, it seems the Straits Times twitter feed is receiving more attention for their weather updates than the actual news.
Take some notes, NEA. THIS is how you report on weather updates!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured image: straitstimes.com
- You Won’t Like the Weather Forecast for Feb 2017
- Here’s the shocking reason why rainy weather makes you feel like sleeping
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About