If you’re part of the Strawberry Generation, hopefully you’re not as disastrous or reckless as this father. When your nine-year-old daughter is being bullied, it is debatable whether you should tackle this young offender yourself, with your bare hands, as an adult who is much older and stronger than the young fellow. Or maybe not.
This father decided to take things into his own hands, and seriously, we don’t know who we should pity: the father or the daughter.
The father, a hawker, was recently fined $3,500 for the offence that occurred least year.
So here’s what happened: Upon hearing about the bullying that his daughter was facing, the father informed the girl that he was going to speak to her principal. After telling the security guard the same thing, instead of doing talking to the principal, he barged into his daughter’s classroom. The girl made the perhaps wrongful move of pointing the boy out, which lead to the father questioning the boy’s part in bullying her.
What else could he have said besides denying it, when a large burly man was standing right before him and speaking in such a hostile tone? And because this father was a “brave man of action”, he slapped the boy. As a reminder for the young child’s crimes, red marks were left behind on the boy’s cheek.
The boy was so shocked he soiled his pants as he broke into tears. Fortunately, the teacher stood between in him and the attacker, trying to stop him without getting as physical. Due to the fact that the Strawberry Generation (or in this case, the Strawberry Generation’s parent) has power over every other person, the father decreed that no one in the class of 40 students should bully another, and to never behave like gangsters (that irony, indeed).
The man could be jailed up to 2 years and fined $5000, while the boy suffered from mild swelling. The Strawberry Generation may have forgotten that ‘Two wrongs do not make a right’.
But then again, how the heck can you reason with the Strawberry Generation?
Featured Image: KK Tan / Shutterstock.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 signs that you belong to the strawberry generation, but here’s the good news
- This is how you should deal with Strawberry Generation
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- MOH Confirms 4th Wuhan Virus Case in S’pore; Had Stayed in Sentosa Hotel & is in Sengkang Hospital
- S’pore Government Debunks 3 Misinformation About Wuhan Virus Status in S’pore
- Here Are the Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁) For 2020
- Patient in China Allegedly Tore off Medical Staff’s Mask & Spat at Her, Saying ‘Die With Me’
- 949 Clinics to Be Open During CNY 2020 Period; 15 Clinics Will Open 24 Hours
- The Lucky Dates to Start Work After CNY & What to Do If You Can’t Take Off