If you’re part of the Strawberry Generation, hopefully you’re not as disastrous or reckless as this father. When your nine-year-old daughter is being bullied, it is debatable whether you should tackle this young offender yourself, with your bare hands, as an adult who is much older and stronger than the young fellow. Or maybe not.
This father decided to take things into his own hands, and seriously, we don’t know who we should pity: the father or the daughter.
The father, a hawker, was recently fined $3,500 for the offence that occurred least year.
So here’s what happened: Upon hearing about the bullying that his daughter was facing, the father informed the girl that he was going to speak to her principal. After telling the security guard the same thing, instead of doing talking to the principal, he barged into his daughter’s classroom. The girl made the perhaps wrongful move of pointing the boy out, which lead to the father questioning the boy’s part in bullying her.
What else could he have said besides denying it, when a large burly man was standing right before him and speaking in such a hostile tone? And because this father was a “brave man of action”, he slapped the boy. As a reminder for the young child’s crimes, red marks were left behind on the boy’s cheek.
The boy was so shocked he soiled his pants as he broke into tears. Fortunately, the teacher stood between in him and the attacker, trying to stop him without getting as physical. Due to the fact that the Strawberry Generation (or in this case, the Strawberry Generation’s parent) has power over every other person, the father decreed that no one in the class of 40 students should bully another, and to never behave like gangsters (that irony, indeed).
The man could be jailed up to 2 years and fined $5000, while the boy suffered from mild swelling. The Strawberry Generation may have forgotten that ‘Two wrongs do not make a right’.
But then again, how the heck can you reason with the Strawberry Generation?
Featured Image: KK Tan / Shutterstock.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 signs that you belong to the strawberry generation, but here’s the good news
- This is how you should deal with Strawberry Generation
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’