Do you know that according to some legend, you can apparently enter another dimension just by taking a lift? And here’s the scary part: some people have done the ritual and documented their encounters online, and it certainly isn’t for the faint-hearted.
In 2013, it is rumoured that a girl, Elsie Lam, was killed by some spirits when she did the elevator ritual. What she did in the elevator was apparently captured by CCTV, and up until today, there was no explanation for her death.
In fact, even after her death, her blog was still active. We’ve once published her creepy mystery here.
If you would like to see what happened to her, here’s the CCTV footage that has gone viral (disclaimer: it is VERY disturbing, so do not watch it if you’re alone at night now)
The elevator ritual requires just an elevator with no one around. The building has to be at least ten storeys high. In order to implement that, you’ll just need to go to any elevator, but ensure that for the next twenty minutes or so, no one would be taking it except you.
After you’ve found it, just follow these steps:
- Enter the elevator alone on the first floor
- Press the button to go to the fourth floor
- Once you’re on the fourth floor, do not exit. Press the button to go to the second floor
- Once you’re on the second floor, do not exit. Press the button to go to the sixth floor.
- Once you’re on the sixth floor, stay there as well. Press the button to go to the second floor again.
- Once you’re on the second floor, do not exit. Press the button to the fifth floor.
- When you’re on the fifth floor, two things will happen: either the door just opens without anyone, or a young lady would enter the elevator. No matter what happens, DO NOT look or speak to her. Keep your eyes down.
- Press the button to the first floor and ignore the lady if she’s there.
- If the elevator goes down to the first floor, walk out of the elevator immediately without looking back or saying anything. You’ve failed—do not say anything as the young lady is still there.
- If the elevator goes up to the tenth floor instead, you’ll have reached the Otherworld. When the door opens, you’ll see nothing at all. If you want to enter the Otherworld, just step forward.
The woman will start to ask, “Where are you going?” Do not answer her—just move forward to explore the Otherworld.
To go back to your own world, you simply need to use the same elevator and when you’re on the fifth floor (Step 7), press the first-floor button as much as you can. This will “cancel” the journey to the Otherworld.
The most important thing to note is that you should NEVER ever look or speak to the lady. If you do, she’ll follow you to whatever world you are in.
Okay, according to some Reddit users, some have tried it and was scary as well, especially at the fifth level when the lady came in. One of them apparently was looking down at the fifth level and heard soft footsteps.
He glanced up a bit when he heard his name, and passed out immediately, waking up in his own room. Some people call this the most dangerous game in the world.
With so many high-rise buildings in Singapore, do you think anyone has made their way to the Otherworld before?
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income