You’ve probably heard of The Colour Run SG, or The Music Run SG, or maybe even some other runs we have going on. But did you know we have a Star Wars Run coming up this year? All you Star Wars fans out there, rejoice! I don’t wanna discriminate, but many of you probably need to start running or just general exercising. I know I do.
The Star Wars Run will be on 6th May, 2017, starting at 1900 hrs (for those who don’t speak military, that’s 7pm for you). They’ve unfortunately missed the chance to hold the event on 4th May, due to the problem of the 4th of May being a Thursday instead of a weekend. “May the 6th be you” just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Interested runners can choose to join one of two categories, the 10km Competitive Run or the 4.5km Non-Competitive Run.
The 10km category costs $75 and the 4.5km category costs $70 currently, during the early bird period, from 13 Feb to 12 Mar. Normal registration will end at 17 Apr, after 12 Mar, and will set you back $85 and $80 respectively.
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
All runners will be entitled to a Race Pack, which consists of and Event T-shirt, a Drawstring Bag, a Towel and a Plush Toy. Everything except for the towel will differ as you choose between the Dark and the Light side of the Force.
For example, the plush toy will be either Yoda or Darth Vader.
Finishers will also receive a medal, which also differs according to the finishing category and which side you choose.
As of now, the venue for the event is to be confirmed, and according to the official site here, it is tentatively going to be somewhere at Marina Bay.
According to the organizers, the event will have “all things STAR WARS” the whole night, so maybe you could expect Star Wars related things during the run like the colour powder during Colour Run or the performances during the Music Run.
The Race Pack looks pretty awesome, and the event shirt really looks quite cool, so if you’re a hardcore Star Wars fan, I would highly recommend registering. Just take note the early bird period ends in March, so don’t wait too long!
Featured Image: esprimo.com.sg
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bo Jio: EZ-Link Launches Hello Kitty & Star Wars BB-8 Charms That Has Similar Functions To An EZ-Link Card (From 15 Aug)
- 5 Favouritest CNY Goodies & How Long You’ve Got To Run After Eating Them Is Horrifying
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!