Lava cakes are one of life’s greatest inventions; they are equivalent to a hug but better.
In Singapore, we have seen many iterations of the lava cake—salted egg yolk, salted caramel and peanut butter, and not forgetting the classic chocolate.
They all have one thing in common; once you cut open the soft layer of cake, you will be welcomed by a gooey filling that oozes out.
It is literal food porn if you ask me.
McCafe, the hipster sister of McDonald’s is known for its sweet treats and light bites, has just launched their very own lava cake.
Sticking to the classic chocolate flavour, I can already foresee it being popular amongst diners.
For those millennial foodies, don’t forget to capture the exact moment when the chocolate sauce cascades out.
Even netizens are pretty stoked about it as there are over 300 likes and 100 shares when McDonald’s announced the launch of the said lava cake on Facebook.
You can continue your chocolate feast with their Double Chocolate Frappe that has Oreo bits, whipped cream and (obviously) chocolate sauce.
Okay, I am off to get myself one or maybe even two coz’ I am here for a good time, not a long time.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: LiHO Milk Tea with Pearl at $2.20 (Till 31 Dec)
- New Study Shows That You Shouldn’t Makan Food if a Fly Has Landed on It Before
- Burger King Has a New Cheesemas Burger & We Tried It
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: McDonald’s Singapore Facebook
- Don’t Say Bojio: COMPLETELY FREE Flights on Jetstar (Book Before 30 Nov). We Tried Buying & It’s Legit
- Going to BKK Soon? You Need to Go to This Super Big Mall That Just Opened on 10 Nov
- Li Nanxing Became Fake Face of an Online Scam That Sounds Pretty Legit