Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you would have heard of the “considerably famous” Kelly Lim, who received hundreds of messages after creating a Tinder profile-esque presentation on her Facebook page. You can read all about that here.
And now… it seems we have a male equivalent.
Initially just one of the many men smitten with Kelly Lim, Goh Yong Wei chose to break out of the norm and adopt a way more interesting approach than just messaging:
By creating his own Tinder profile-esque presentation.
Without further ado, let’s… check him out.
Well, it seems we’re in for a treat. #findyourwei
Just saying, but 5000 shares isn’t really an easy feat. This guy is lit, bruhs.
The fact that he has appeared on several media sites before? Surplus.
That self-deprecating bit at the end? Just what the ladies want to hear.
The dude has a motorbike. Yo, that’s bad ass sorcery right there.
And he drills well too.
He adds on by subtly hinting that he’s the adventurous kind. So no boring date ever, ladies.
That self-deprecating bit at the end? Bonus.
Kids who are just nice are pretty hard to come by nowadays… food for thought?
Not every guy’s as humble as this dude either. Humility confirmed.
Well, it’s true: every woman wants a son-in-law with big hips.
More erm… children?
For one, he can wash his own clothes. Husband material right there. And he can sing!
That last bit’s definitely catered towards the Insta models. #iseewhatyoudidthere
But yeah, Yong Wei, I think you’ve earned a right swipe from us!
So far, the Facebook post has garnered 168 likes and reactions & 63 shares.
But that’s not the important point.
Guess who commented on his post?
What do you know? Effort does pay off!
Thumbs up la, bro!
Here’s wishing them all the best
Should love ever blossom between the pair, their story would be a family legend for ages to come.
“Pa, how you meet Ma one ah?”
“How ah? Well, girl, it all started the day your ma published her dating profile on Facebook…”
“Auntie Kelly, how did you meet your husband?”
“Oh, you see, it all started the day I decided to publish my dating profile on Facebook…”
Anyway, we here at Goodyfeed wish the ‘lovebirds’ all the best.
Because every individual appreciates an unconventional love story 😉
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Chio S’pore Lady Created Slides on FB to Find a Date & Has Her Inbox Flooded
- Jamie Yeo, Who Knew Her Husband from Tinder, Has Given Birth to a Son
- There’s Now a Tinder for Food. Here’re the Deets
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Facebook (Goh Yong Wei)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast