Well, don’t bet on it, because here’s the gatecrash of the gatecrash. At least, so far.
With the theme of an imperial dynasty, the brothers comprise scholar-officials, concubines and even eunuchs. And if you watch the video, you’ll know that they play their roles superbly.
And the best part of the gatecrash? The games were conducted in an HDB playground, so you can imagine how embarrassed they would have been.
But that isn’t the game-changer. The groom and his band of brothers even transformed into K-pop stars, dancing at—you’ve guessed it—an HDB walkway.
With even the groom trying so hard that his pants fall.
With over 3K shares and over 230K views in four days, you can expect your future wife, if you’re not married, to have seen this.
Good luck to all boyfriends out there. Pokemon theme not used yet, right?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
*All images are screenshot from Facebook (Si Ting)
- S’pore Couple Has a McDonald’s Gatecrash, Upped the Game for Wedding
- 10 coolest gate-crashing brothers in S’pore you’ll want for your wedding
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway