Last Updated on 2018-01-17 , 10:18 am
Anyone who knows me personally knows that I don’t like to appear in photos. I’m not sure why, maybe I inherited it from my mom.
However there are times when I really want to take one for memory sake. Like crazy adventures, graduation day…those kind of stuff.
Moving on from youthful times, when taking wedding photos, people usually hire a professional photographer, instead of just selfie-ing away.
It’s one of the meaningful occasions where the whole family dress up and get ready to have (lots of) their pictures taken.
The Chinese elderly always say that daughters are meant to be only married once. Hence, it is no surprise that the pictures have to be perfect.
In a rare incident, a newlywed couple from Hong Kong had their pictures taken by a professional (?) photographer.
However, what’s supposed to constitute a happy memory turned into a nightmare.
When the couple received their photos, they were more than shocked to find out that their pictures are nowhere near presentable.
Angered, they wrote a 30-page critique to inform the photographer of his mistakes.
Not sure if they’ve done research specifically to put him on the spot, but they really went all out!
Bringing in technical terms like “Rule of Thirds”, the couple even drew grids to pinpoint his teeny tiny mistakes.
You might think that the couple is just overreacting, but wait till you see this:
(Article continues below) Do you know that your company can’t deduct a fixed amount of money if you’re late for work? Or that you can’t work more than 12 hours a day? Here’s a video on the ten rights you have as an employee you confirm-plus-chop didn’t know of (but you still let your boss bully you ‘coz you’re scared of him / her):
Remember to subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel too!
The bridesmaid’s head is cut off from the picture!
I wonder what this person was doing when he sent them the pictures?
At least we know that the couple was angry for a very good reason.
What the netizens say
Some were on the photographer’s side:
And one came up with the perfect solution to end all misery:
So do you think the couple is overreacting, or are they making sense?
Also, what are some of the most bizarre wedding photos you’ve ever seen?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Someone Just Exposed New Cai Png Dirty Secrets & It’s Not a Happy Ending
- More Hacks to Maximise Your Cai Png Order Coz Economy Bad
- Stomper Ordered Fried Rice Without Meat & Egg, Got Just Rice & Of Coz She Complained Online
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: World of Buzz
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death