Uniqlo might have started out just another clothing brand that sells affordable clothes but they’re fast distinguishing themselves from the rest.
And by that, I mean their UT collections.
Their Uniqlo KAWS collection had people fighting over the clothes.
Their BT21 collaboration had fans trembling in their seats.
Safe to say, Uniqlo’s the top dog when it comes to the fashion industry here in Singapore.
And Now, Uniqlo Is Prepped To Do It Again
Are you a One Piece fan?
Because if you are, you’ll be psyched to know that Uniqlo is doing a collaboration with One Piece.
Wait, didn’t they do a One Piece collaboration just recently?
Yes, that’s true, but this time, it’s special.
One Piece: Stampede
The movie features the One Piece crew making their way to an island to take part in a pirate festival.
It will be released on 9 Aug 2019 in Japan and commemorates the 20th anniversary of the anime.
But that’s not important.
What’s important is that the UT designs this time are “actual graphic t-shirt designs worn by characters in the film One Piece: Stampede”.
There are ten different designs for the new series according to their website.
Including the Pirate Fest logo worn by TonyTony Chopper in the film.
The Master of Festivities.
Even One Piece: Stampede in words.
If you love Chopper, you’ll be psyched to know that there are two designs dedicated to that furry little doctor.
A cool black version.
And a pink one that’s definitely not just for ladies. Pink is the new black, after all.
And seeing as it’s One Piece, it’ll be wrong if the main dude is left out of the design.
Presenting to you…a cooler version of Luffy, the rubber dude.
Love the pose.
So there you go, a UT collaboration that’s going to drive One Piece fans absolutely crazy.
On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you for this?
You can purchase online here. Or just make your way to the physical stores.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door