If you were to tell me about something like this a few years ago, I would just assume that you’re messing with me.
You know, you’ll probably say something like, “Coz’ u use less ATM mah, so now have more money lah!”, dad-jokes level kind of nonsense.
And you’ll probably wake up in the hospital with no memory of the past 11 years of your life.
And it’ll have nothing to do with the broken fly swatter I’m holding. Honest.
Anyway, let’s get back to the topic, shall we? With Singapore transforming(hopefully) into a smart nation, POSB is really stepping up their cash-free game!
As long as you limit your cash withdrawals at the ATMs or branches, you’ll get up to 10% monthly cashback!
*Cashback will be awarded on Local Contactless, NETS Contactless and Scan & Pay spend made with eligible POSB/DBS products. Capped at S$50 per month. Cashback is not valid for contactless transactions above S$200.
The minimum spend of S$400 can be accumulated through Mastercard/Visa, NETS Contactless, Scan & Pay transactions made with eligible POSB/DBS products.
The promotion will be from 1 Mar until 30 June 2018!
Just so you know, here’s a list of POSB/DBS products and services to earn your cashback:
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- PAssion POSB Debit Card
- DBS Visa Debit Card
- DBS PayLah!
- POSB/DBS digibank, iWealth Scan & Pay transactions
- POSB Smart Buddy
- HomeTeam-NS PAssion POSB Debit Card
- DBS Safra Debit Card
- DBS NUSSU Debit Card
- DBS SUTD Visa Debit Card
- DBS FasTrack (Payments made with Debit Card and DBS PayLah! only)
- DBS Treasures Debit Card
- DBS Treasures Private Client Debit Card
- DBS Private Bank Debit Card
With so many countries in the world going cash-free, I believe now will be a good time for us to start getting used to paying for things without using cold hard cash!
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t say Bojio: Travel Fair with 1-for-1 Packages (3 & 4 March)
- 78-YO Man Charged $950 Electrical Work; Lowered It to $280 & Problem Still Not Solved
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 70% off Branded Sports Products in Taka (Till 6 March)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: posb.com.sg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee