I gotta admit; sports apparel’s pretty cool.
That’s the only reason why I always deck out in sportswear and shoes, really. Just so that I can appear cool. But as a wise old man once said:
Aw shuddup, that’s not stopping me!
Yet, as cool as sports apparel might be, there’s just a minor drawback:
It doesn’t come cheap.
I cry every time I make a sporty purchase: because it’s so darn cool and because my wallet just died. Again.
If you feel the same way as me, rejoice, for there’s a Sports Bazaar in town!
Offering up to 70% off apparel, shoes and accessories from your favourite sports brand, the sale involves brands such as Mizuno, Columbia, Salomon, Eastpak, Bodymaster & many more!
So what are you waiting for?
Head on down and fulfil all your sporty fantasies!
Venue: Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Talking Hall, B1
Date: 1 March to 6 March 2018
See you there! 🙂
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- In 2018, You Might Just Pay A Flat Monthly Fee For Unlimited Public Transports
- 19-year-old Crash His Super Sports Car in a Car Park…At A Speed of Up to 121 km/h
- Jay Chou’s Wife Organized Sports Day to Celebrate Jay Chou’s Birthday
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: Takashimaya Department Store Facebook Page
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee