With origins dating back to 1943, the White Rabbit brand also has no doubt stood the test of time.
It is a candy that many people, Singaporeans included, grew up eating. With so many flavours to choose from, there is no doubt that it is one of the most eaten candies worldwide.
Last year, White Rabbit introduced their White Rabbit Ice Cream Stick, which many people actually tried.
This year, they have come up with a new kind of ice cream, which is served in a 70g cup.
You can purchase the White Rabbit cup ice cream exclusively at Fairprice Online starting from 28 August.
They will also be available at Fairprice and Fairprice Xpress outlets starting from 8 September.
Each cup is priced at $5.50. There will also be a 1-for-1 promotion until 21 September.
Stock is subjected to availability.
Exclusive Pop-Up at Chin Mee Chin Confectionary
If you can’t wait, you can visit Chin Mee Chin Confectionary located at East Coast Road to try a limited-time set menu from 26 August.
The set menu consists of Chin Mee Chin’s famous Kaya Toast set, a drink of their choice and the new White Rabbit ice cream in a cup for the price of $9.50.
Official White Rabbit Merchandise will also be for sale at the café.
Products such as mugs, canvas tote bags with White Rabbit imprinted on them and pillows will be up for grabs.
Do note that this limited-time pop-up will only last until 11 September.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
‘Chase the White Rabbit’ Social Media Contest
Hao Food SG, the brand’s official distributor, will also launch a social media contest dubbed “Chase the White Rabbit”.
Apparently, there are White Rabbits hiding around on this tiny island. The first three people to find these rabbits will win attractive prizes.
The grand prize of the social media contest is White Rabbit Hunt Staycation at Llyod’s Inn, which is worth $500. The room is decorated with a White Rabbit theme, which is definitely a very unique room in its own right.
Second and third-place winners will receive a variety of White Rabbit merchandise and ice cream.
To participate, simply decode the clues which will be posted on Hao Food SG’s Instagram page starting from 26 August.
If participants can find at least two out of the five White Rabbits, they simply have to take a selfie with them and tag Hao Food SG’s Instagram @haofoodsg.
After piecing together all the clues, participants will find the final location where the final White Rabbit is located and the first three contestants to show up at the teaparty will win attractive prizes.
Fret not, Hao Food SG has stated that contestants who are not in the top three will also receive a little gift.
- Chicken Rice Stall Reportedly Sells $5.50 Chicken Rice When Customers Ask for $4.50 Portion
- Jeff Ng Having Paid Concert on 9 Sept in VivoCity GV; Tickets Almost Sold Out in Less than 24 Hours
- 10 Unique Mooncakes You Can Find in Singapore This Year (2022)
- Steven Lim Sold His HDB Flat to Buy Just One S’pore Stock
- Luxury Goods Fugitive Couple to Be Remanded for 1 More Week As Prosecutors Need Time to Find Stolen Funds
Featured Image: Hao Food SG
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use