We’re all familiar with leaving bad reviews for places that offended us.
Because of the food, the service attitude or anything else under the sun. (Yes, we’re easily offended. #GFConfessions)
Remember Lavastone, the business that decided to fight back again bad reviews?
And we were like…
How could such establishments be so…unprofessional?
But wait till you hear about what happened to this man in China.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Man Attacked By Gangsters Because Wife Left Bad Reviews
A man in Changsha, China (Hunan, to be precise) was beaten with clubs because his wife wrote a scathing restaurant review.
The wife, Yu, had a little soiree with a few friends at her mahjong parlour where she ordered barbecue fare from a restaurant through an app.
Unfortunately, she wasn’t happy with the food and claimed that it wasn’t fresh and expensive. And the worst BBQ she has ever tasted.
So she left a bad review.
Clearly, the restaurant owner was not having any of it.
Shortly after, she got a phone call asking if she was the one who wrote the review. The wife, not having the slightest clue on what might happen next, confirmed that she was the one.
On that evening, a group of men came to her parlour and started harassing her.
Luckily, Yu’s husband was there to defend her, but no one was there to protect him when the hooligans started beating the crap out of him with clubs.
He was rushed to the hospital and was admitted to ICU for severe brain injuries. Investigations into the case are still ongoing.
I wonder what will happen to Gordon Ramsay if he ate at that restaurant.
He probably wouldn’t make it out of the country alive.
But clearly, the restaurant owner can’t take criticism. If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!
Moral of the story: just follow SAF unofficial core value: do anything, don’t get caught.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 7 Best Mookata in S’pore That Are Cheaper Than Regular Buffets
- Footage of Passenger Wanting to Pay Ride in Rupees & ‘Chinese Dollars’ Went Viral
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: nextshark.com
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee