Most ladies dream of having long eyelashes and curly eyelashes, hence we head to the beauty salon to make the magic happen.
However, this woman’s false eyelashes lasted only three hours and even left her with a swollen eye.
Woman Suffers Swollen Eyes from Fake Eyelashes Done by Bugis Beauty Salon
The 45-year-old woman, by the surname of Wang, spent S$68 to do her fake eyelashes at Bugis Cube on 16 November 2022.
She was told that the eyelashes were waterproof and could last up to a month.
When Ms Wang went home, her eyes started to feel itchy. Three hours later, she discovered that some eyelashes were falling off.
She gently rubbed it to relieve the itch, and all the eyelashes fell off.
“S$68 only made me beautiful for 3 hours,” she said.
Subsequently, her eyes began to swell and turned red.
Salon Offered to Remove Eyelashes and Provide Medication to Ease the Swelling
The head of the salon, Ms Lin, said that Ms Wang only contacted them two days later to ask for a refund.
The salon offered to remove her eyelashes and apply medication for her swollen eyes, but she declined and did the next best thing: told the press about her experience.
- The Popular Farmhouse Peppermint Chocolate Milk is Back for the Festive Season
- BN Refuses to Join PN or PH, Which Means The King Will Decide Who’ll be the Next M’sia PM
- AVS Now Investigating Death of 2 Corgis After a Week After Buyer Bought from Overseas Seller
- Girl Claimed She Was Abused After She Refused Sex in a Rent-a-Date Outing
- Japanese Fans Gain Respect Again After They Were Spotted Cleaning Stadium After World Cup Match
Featured Image: Shin Min Daily News 新明日报 / Facebook.com