Walking out of a pasar malam without something in your stomach is akin to watching a Marvel movie without a superhero.
Chances are, you go to a pasar malam for its food.
So why not have a pasar malam that’s all about food?
Well, there’s one.
There’s a Hidden All-Day ‘Food Street’ Beside Woodlands MRT Station With Some Unique Food Stalls
There’s a “Food Street” just beside Woodlands MRT Station.
Now, do note that it’s not the large empty field beside Causeway Point; instead, it’s the field that’s opposite the MRT station instead.
The entire pasar malam comprises just two areas: a food street and a claw-machine area.
The food street has the usual stalls that you would be familiar with:
But there are some stalls that are less common:
Most of the stalls are open during the day.
Beside the food street, there’s also an area with merely claw machines.
According to one of the vendors, the unique pasar malam will end on 4 September 2022.
- Chicken Rice Hawker Reportedly Lost $3,000 a Month Due to M’sia Chicken Export Ban
- Chicken Rice Stall Reportedly Sells $5.50 Chicken Rice When Customers Ask for $4.50 Portion
- Jeff Ng’s Paid Concert Has Sold Out & It Didn’t Take Long
- Steven Lim Sold His HDB Flat to Buy Just One S’pore Stock
- 10 Unique Mooncakes You Can Find in Singapore This Year (2022)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia