White Rabbit Candy.
These things were a go-to snack for many back in the day. Pop a few in your mouth and soak the thick, creamy goodness into your body.
Yes, a few. Sorry mom, dad.
This stuff was extremely addictive and definitely ruined my teeth once or twice.
But what if I told you this classic snack can be bought not just as a candy, cake, or even ice cream? How about a nice cold milk drink?
To The Pasar Malam
You read right!
Local bubble tea store Take A Bite is now selling a White Rabbit Drink at Jurong East Pasar Malam.
Everyday till September 31. EVERYDAY!
Seriously, look at how creamy it looks!
This drink is exactly as it sounds, with the core ingredient of the melted candy mixed in with regular bubble milk tea. Top it off with some brown sugar pearls and voilà; the perfect milk trap for your senses.
Yes, brown sugar. So you can take a not-so-guilty bite of the pearls.
Each drink is sold at a fairly reasonable price: without pearls it’s $3.90(small)/$4.90(large) and with pearls it’s $4.50(small)/$5.50(large).
So basically we’re out here strictly getting large.
Go big or go home, nobody got time for small bubble milk tea.
While this is not the first time the drink has hit the mainstream, the Pasar Malam sure makes this a whole lot more accessible.
But I’m Not Near Jurong
For those who don’t stay near Jurong East, fear not.
Take A Bite stalls are also available at Bayfront Pop-Up Market, Bayfront Plaza, every Fri 5pm-9pm and every Sat & Sun 11am-9pm till September 15.
16 Days fewer though. Imagine having 16 fewer days to try this.
I suggest you strap in your wallets and get running, either to Jurong East or Bayfront Plaza.
You can find out more about Take A Bite at their Facebook Page.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them