The festive season is an awesome period for everyone.
Good food, public holidays and an endless stream of promotions are but some of the reasons why you should love the festive season.
For those of us who celebrate the CNY, the festivities continue all the way from 1st Jan till the end of CNY.
Which means, this is one of the best periods to enjoy offers from all around Singapore!
And what else is better than good sushi? Cheap and good sushi of course!
For a big eater like me, a promotion titled “eat more save more” is like a dream come true! Without further ado, let’s take a look at the promo!
If the image isn’t loading for you, here’s the text version:
From 08 Jan – 28 Feb 2018:
- 45 plates & above – $1/plate
- 33 – 44 plates – $1.20/plate
- 22 – 33 plates – $1.40/plate
- Cineleisure # B1-03/04/05
- The Cathay # B1-01-07/K2-K3
- Kallang Leisure Park # 03-03
- Rivervale Mall # 02-10
- The Management reserves the right to amend or withdraw any/all of the terms & conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by the management shall be final.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other on-going offers, promotions, discounts, privileges, rebates, coupons or loyalty program.
- Dine-in Only.
Considering how 51 plates of sushi are my limit, well…
$1 sushi, here I come!
(Time to fat die me liao)
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Lunch/Dinner Buffet At Sun’s Cafe (Hotel Grand Pacific S’pore)
- Don’t Say Bojio: LiHo $2 Milk Tea Or Honey Green Tea At All Outlets (From 1 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Shaw 1 for 1 Movie Tickets During Weekends (Till 31 March)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: Nihon Mura Facebook
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- 9 S’pore Restaurants in 2018 With Free-flow Sides at Reasonable Prices - March 10, 2018
- 10 Money-Saving Tips For Your Trips According to a Backpacker - March 8, 2018
- Vigilant Student Found Pinhole Camera in Toilet of NTU - March 5, 2018