What if I tell you that you can makan Manhattan FISH MARKET’s fish and chips at Long John Silver’s price?
Or even better: at a price that is lower than Long John Silver’s?
Well, your wish has been granted, although it’s just for one day (better than nothing, right?).
Today (actually, it happened last Sunday as well but we’ve missed it), Manhattan FISH MARKET is going all out with their promotion that might just bring out the cat inside you.
A 2pc Dory ‘n Chips will be going at $4.99.
Orginally at $12.95, this is available for both dine-in and takeaway, and is valid in all outlets except the one in Changi Airport T1.
Outlets will be open from 9:00 a.m., so if you’re near an outlet now, read no more and rush over there now.
Now, while you’re at it, it’s not just about the cheap fish and chips.
Buy two sets of the promotional items and if you’re the first thirty guests to be in the queue at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m., you’ll also get a $5 voucher.
Yeah, even they themselves have projected a long queue.
Now, don’t wait liao, rush there immediately…because most likely, when you’re there, you’ll have to wait even longer.
Rush to wait, indeed.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Okay, You Can Be a Full-time Gamer with Benefits & CPF Right Here in S’pore
- SCDF Regular Openly Broke Up with NTUConfessions Girl & Here’s Why We Think It’s All Troll
- A recap of our streaming that separates EM1, EM2 & EM3
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Turns Out That Jay Chou Bought 80% of His Wife’s Bags. Very Spoil Market Guy - November 21, 2017
- This ‘Deleted Scene’ Of a 100% Product Placement in ABTM4 is At Least Very Real Lah - November 20, 2017
- Mycoprotein: The Ingredient to Make Meat-free Meals Tastes Like Meat - November 16, 2017