Okay, we all have got to admit this: Teo Heng is one of our preferred KTV studio simply because of its competitive price, but getting a room there isn’t easy unless you’ve booked in advance.
So that leaves walk-in customers with two other popular options: Partyworld and Kbox.
Maybe, if you live in the northeast, it’s time to go back to Partyworld, the preferred choice of many before the era of Teo Heng, because they’ve got a promotion that’s too good to be missed.
Known aptly as the Crazy Festive Promotion, it cost $12+ for a person (yeah, Partyworld finally counts by 人头!) for 3 hours, which includes one drink! That’s like, only, $4 per hour for one 人头!
This promotion is only available during the weekdays from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., with a minimum pax of two. Isn’t this perfect for students who couldn’t find anything else to do after school?
So, what are you waiting for? Unleash the singing beast in you now!
Featured Image: partyworldktv.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Who is More Handsome? Winner Gets to Sleep with Him. Literally.
- Don’t Say Bojio: Gong Cha at $1 in Selected Outlets from 5 to 9 Dec
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Hawkerman by Ben Yeo: A Must-have or a Fad? Here’s What We Think - December 11, 2017
- Remember Joey Swee? Our Childhood ‘Girlfriend’ is Coming Back to TV - November 24, 2017
- Sembawang White Beehoon Coming to the West. Here’s Why You Should Try It - November 23, 2017