There are a couple of ways to get dates – manning up and asking that girl at the café for her number, using dating apps like Tinder and asking your friend to introduce your crush to you.
And then there’s this guy. Why use Tinder when you can just use… Google Forms?
So he was on the verge of completing his degree and has decided to step up and ask for a date.
It wasn’t quite the conventional way, but you can’t fault this guy for creativity.
The comments were… well you judge for yourself.
For your info, HIMYM refers to How I Met Your Mother, a US sitcom.
One thing’s for sure: Lots of people now know about this mysterious, ‘confident’ guy with the innovative google form method.
What’s unclear is whether anybody actually filled in the Google Form.
Though I’m quite certain 90% of the people who applied are trolls…while the other 10% thought they were applying for a job #justsaying
But who knows?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Makistock / Shutterstock.com
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- This S’porean Went From Factory Worker To Making $40K/Day As A Photographer - August 22, 2017
- Now, S’poreans Don’t Have To Queue Up To Chop Passport At Thailand’s Suvarnabhumi Airport - August 22, 2017
- BuzzFeed Just Listed 34 Best Foods In The World, & No. 9 Belongs To S’pore. Sort of. - August 22, 2017