Lee Kwang Soo is many things: funny, a long-lost relative of the giraffe, Avatar and an accomplished actor.
But it seems that he’s going to add one more to his repertoire.
That’s right; the actor we have all grown to love (laugh at) has taken up the position of torchbearer at the upcoming Winter Olympics 2018!
On 13 December, King Kong by Starship Entertainment shared photos of the star proudly holding a brightly-lit torch as he ran down the streets.
The Pyeongchang Winter Games will take place from 9 February to 25 February in 2018.
Lee Kwang Soo
But you gotta admit; the veteran actor has come a long way.
He first started out as a model in 2007, before expanding into the acting category with two dramas in 2008.
But it wasn’t until he joined SBS’ Good Sunday variety show Running Man, that he really catapulted to fame.
His comedic gaffs and eccentric personas on the show really hit home with viewers, and earned him a multitude of devoted fans.
And it’s not just Korea either; Kwang Soo has so many overseas fans that he gained the nickname “Prince of Asia”!
Following his massive popularity boost, he has successfully clinched a mixture of leading and supporting roles in high-value productions, with his most recent one being well-received comedic drama The Sound of Your Heart.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
His next film, Live, is slated for release in 2018. It will involve “a story of a police officer at a precinct office”.
As someone who has caught up to 300 episodes of the Running Man series, I’m honestly glad for Lee Kwang Soo. He has made such a startling transformation from this shy, reserved dude…
Is it even the same person?!
Nevertheless, good luck in your future ventures, Kwang Soo, and continue entertaining every single one of us!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The bromance between Kwang Soo and Joong-ki when he’s in the army is really too damn high
- This video of Lee Kwang Soo speaking in Mandarin is the best thing to happen in the 21st century
- The Reason Why Only Lee Kwang Soo Won an Award During SBS Awards is Also Controversial
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: kkbyss Instagram
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $10 Off & Free Delivery on Foodpanda For UOB Cardholders - October 24, 2018
- Speed of Taiwan Train That Derailed Was Allegedly Speeding At 3 Times Its Speed Limit - October 23, 2018
- Veteran TVB Star Benz Hui Now Lives in Yishun & Thinks S’pore is a Good Place to Retire - October 23, 2018