For those of you who don’t know, CSB means “Cool story, bro”.
Yeah, now you don’t have to google for answers. I’m nice like that.
However, the person in the story I’m about to share with y’all ain’t as nice as I am.
Since a picture allegedly speaks a thousand words, take a look at this screenshot, courtesy of Hardwarezone users:
Oh wow, this actually managed to make me chuckle and facepalm at the same time.
My years of experience browsing the internet demand that I say this.
(IKR, Hercules. IKR)
Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, let’s continue with the article
Anyway, in true forum fashion, forumers followed up the story with more examples of their own(Or from the internet, who knows).
Aye, the world is never lacking people like these.
As the sayings go, we’re but one Google search away from an epic facepalming party.
While we do not know and may never know if this is a true story, I think the whole point of the story is for us to learn about the stupidity of assumption. Unless, well, you would love to be embarrassed like that.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Always find out what the other person wants before telling the other person to “F*** off”.
I mean, You wouldn’t want to say that to your dear grandma who has just gotten a new phone number, would ya?
Now, here’s the thing: some ladies think they’re so high up the pedestal that every message from a guy to them is an invitation to…take it to the next level.
Really. Just ask any of my colleagues who have all been friendzoned.
Now, if the screenshot is indeed from a real convo, then, well,
Learn to use your brain before speaking lah. Not everyone is trying to get in your pants, you know?
As always, please treat everyone around you with respect if you would like to be treated with respect too.
Now, if it’s a real screenshot, here’s a lesson to all guys and girls: we’re 88% certain that somewhere out there, something like this has happened.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’pore Man Attempts to Flirt on Skout, Woman Informs His Wife
- M’sian Posted a FB Video Asking for Wife, Promising Car & Allowance
- Woman Vlogged About Being Scammed for Buying an ‘iPhone’ for $100 & It’s Just Too Funny
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- Gas Stove vs Induction Cooker: Which One is Better? Here’re The Facts - May 12, 2018
- 10 Misconceptions About Bukit Panjang As Told by a Bukit Panjang-er - April 27, 2018
- The Reason Why New HDBs Now Have Names, Just Like Condos - April 24, 2018